An Comedy Presentation by
PERFORMS "HUSBANDS: AN OWER'S MANUAL"
The Ultimate Girl Talk !
Thursday, November 13th
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Elgin Country Club
CLICK HERE for information and Registration
Judi Schindler – actress, marketing consultant and co-founder of Chicago Area NAWBO -- has appeared in numerous theatrical productions as well as commercials and independent films. In her 30-minute presentation, she will draw
on 50 years of marriage to reveal the secrets behind selecting a husband and maintaining him in good working order. “Husbands: An Owner’s Manual” is a multi-media presentation that offers witty, candid advice for women who want to
stay married for the rest of their lives.
· Why women should avoid professional athletes and Justin Bieber.
· How to translate the phrase: “I need to find myself.”
· The pros & cons of marrying a nerd.
· Why straight women should consider same sex marriage.
· The last vestige of chivalry every woman must demand.